Where does AMLflex run?
At this time, AMLflex runs in these isolated areas with the Amstelland-Meerlanden:
- Rijsenhout – Hoofddorp/Schiphol Rijk
- Abbeners/Buitenkaag – Nieuw-Vennep Getsewoud, Station
- Uithoorn - Nes ad Amstel -Amstelveen
When does AMLflex run?
AMLflex is available at these times:
- Monday to Friday: 06.30 - 21.00 hrs
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 08.00 - 21.00 hrs
Making a reservationYou always need to make a reservation for AMLflex. If you need a bus immediately, it will appear at the agreed location within 30 minutes. You can make a reservation up to 14 days in advance via the app.
Making a reservation using the appYou can make a reservation 24/7 via the OVflex app. Download the OVflex app for iPhone (iOS 9 and higher) or Android (6.0 or higher) and follow the instructions in the app.
Making a reservation per telephoneYou can also make a AMLflex reservation by calling 088-6000 966 (local rate). AMLflex can be reached by telephone on working days from 06.00 to 20.30 hrs and on weekends and public holidays from 07.30 to 20.30 hrs.
After making a reservation, you will get a time frame in which you are supposed to be at the bus stop. The driver will call you if you are not at the chosen bus stop. If you do not get to the bus stop on time, the driver can decide to leave after one minute. The ride will then be cancelled. If you have paid in advance, you will not be refunded for the missed trip.
Our system works per person. It is therefore possible that you will be picked up by different vehicles if you make a reservation separately. If you want to travel together, order for several people (maximum 8) from the same location and with the same account. If you travel with more than 8 people, order 2 times with 2 different accounts.When a person makes a reservation for a group, s/he also will pay for the entire group. It is not possible to pay individually. Any repayment must be settled amongst the group members themselves.
- An Overalflex ride costs the standard public transport rate. In the OVflex app you can check how much your trip will cost. When making a reservation per telephone, you can ask the cost of your chosen trip.
- Children in a stroller are allowed to travel for free. Children who are not in a stroller are considered to be an extra passenger.
- If the bus driver has to make a detour, you will not have to pay extra.
- Subscriptions and (age) discounts are valid if you pay with your personal OV-chipkaart.
Means of payment
When you make a reservation with the app, you can immediately pay using your credit card. You can also choose to pay on the bus. Then you pay the bus driver using your OV-chipkaart, debit card or credit card. It is not possible to pay with cash.
Bring with you
You can take anything that fits within 47x73x34 cm with you. If you want to take more with you, book an extra seat. Do you want to bring a stroller or wheelchair? Please indicate this when you make your reservation.
An guide dog is allowed, but must remain on the floor and not on a seat. The driver may require other pets to be carried in a bag or carrier measuring a maximum of 47x73x34 cm.