Annual Schiphol Subscription (JAS)
Who can get a Schiphol subscription?
To be able to use a Schiphol subscription:
- You are 18 years or older;
- You need a personal OV-chipcard;
- Your employment with an affiliated Schiphol organization has already begun;
- You have received a Schiphol or company card from this employer.
Employees from one of the following company cards can travel with JAS:
- Air France/KLM/KLM Catering
- Defensie/Koninklijke Marechaussee
- Air Traffic Control
- Mobility pass* for employees of companies located in zip code areas 1117 and 1118
- WTC Schiphol
Don't forget to check outIf you do not check out with a JAS subscription, € 4,- will be debited from the balance of the OV-chipkaart. If you would like to reclaim part of this money, you can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave your OV-chipkaart number, contact details, ride information and the complaint. We apply the same conditions as uitcheckgemist.nl.
How do I travel for free?If the following conditions apply, you can load the JAS subscription onto your OV-chipkaart:
- You must own a personal OV-chipkaart.
- Your employment with an allied Schiphol organisation must have started.
- You must have already received a Schiphol Pass or company card from this employer.
Ensure sufficient balanceThe JAS subscription only works if you do not have a negative balance on your OV-chipkaart. Make sure you always have a sufficient balance on your OV-chipkaart.
Where can I travel for free?Free travel with JAS applies throughout Schiphol within zones 5733 and 5734. The direct JAS journey from Schiphol to the KLM head office and the Amstelveen bus station is only valid for bus line 186 from Schiphol. In addition to the Schiphol bus network in the aforementioned area, the JAS subscription is also valid on other Connexxion bus lines: R-net 300 (not on A9), 341 and 397.
Would you also like to travel outside the JAS area with your OV-chipkaart? No problem. When you check out, the subscription automatically calculates which part of your journey is free and for which part you pay.