Are you a user of the Annual Schiphol Subscription? Then you're already enjoying free travel with Connexxion buses on and around Schiphol. With Schiphol Flex, travelling becomes even easier thanks to the benefits of online payments.
Who can get a Schiphol subscription?
To be able to use a Schiphol subscription:
- You are 18 years or older;
- You need a personal OV-chipcard;
- Your employment with an affiliated Schiphol organization has already begun;
- You have received a Schiphol or company card from this employer.
Overview company cardsEmployees with one of the following company cards can travel with Schiphol Flex:
- Air France/KLM/KLM Catering/KLM Equipment services
- Defensie/Koninklijke Marechaussee
- Justice department
- Air Traffic Control
- Mobility pass* for employees of companies located in zip code areas 1117 and 1118
- WTC Schiphol
Always take your Schiphol, Mobility or company pass with you. If you are unable to show it to our PT employees, you run the risk of being fined.
Please use Chrome or Firefox as your browser when you apply for Schiphol Flex.
Please note: at this moment, we can only offer our ordering process in the Dutch language. When you open this page in Google Chrome, you can translate the text into English by right-clicking on the page.