Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket
Unlimited travel in and around Amsterdam!
€ 21.00Order now
Valid where?This ticket is valid for:
All metro, tram and bus lines operated by GVB, Connexxion, AllGo and EBS, including night buses in the Amsterdam Area. Tickets are also valid on NS trains in the Amsterdam Area.
Valid when?The ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 04:00 hours after the last valid day (depending on whether you choose the 1-day, 2-day or 3-day version). The day starts at 00.00 hours (midnight).
Price?Ticket 1 day: € 21.00
Ticket 2 days: € 31.50
Ticket 3 days: € 40.50
Terms and conditions
- The ticket is a single-use OV-chipkaart. You have to check in and out before each trip. More about travelling with an OV-chipkaart can be found at www.ov-chipkaart.nl.
- The Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket is aimed at foreign tourists, but can be used by everyone (including the Dutch citizens).
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Only valid in 2nd class
- No refund possible
- At Connexxion Ticket & Info bus at bus platform B15-B19, Schiphol Airport (open daily from 09.00 to 18.00 hrs; Friday to 21.00 hrs)
- On the DiscoverHolland.com website as voucher that you can only redeem at the NS ticketofflce or the blue/red ticketmachines at Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Central Station
- I Amsterdam Visitor Center at Amsterdam Central Station and Schiphol Airport (Schiphol Plaza)
- Other points of sale in Amsterdam and surrounding areas that can be found via the Service points finder (choose buy travel product)