Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket
Unlimited travel in and around Amsterdam!
€ 19.50Order now
Valid where?This ticket is valid for:
- All buses from Connexxion, EBS, Allgo and GVB and GVB trams and subways in Amsterdam and the surrounding buses.
- Bus line 397 that runs from Schiphol Airport to the center of Amsterdam
- A second class train trip from Schiphol Airport to any station in Amsterdam
Valid when?The ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 04:00 hours after the last valid day (depending on whether you choose the 1-day, 2-day or 3-day version). The day starts at 00.00 hours (midnight).
Price?Ticket 1 day: € 19.50
Ticket 2 days: € 28.00
Ticket 3 days: € 36.50
Terms and conditions
- The ticket is a single-use OV-chipkaart. You have to check in and out before each trip. More about travelling with an OV-chipkaart can be found at www.ov-chipkaart.nl.
- The Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket is aimed at foreign tourists, but can be used by everyone (including the Dutch citizens).
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Only valid in 2nd class
- No refund possible
- At Connexxion Ticket & Info bus at bus platform B15-B19, Schiphol Airport (open daily from 09.00 to 18.00 hrs; Friday to 21.00 hrs)
- On the DiscoverHolland.com website as voucher that you can only redeem at the NS ticketofflce or the blue/red ticketmachines at Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Central Station
- I Amsterdam Visitor Center at Amsterdam Central Station and Schiphol Airport (Schiphol Plaza)
- Other points of sale in Amsterdam and surrounding areas that can be found via the Service points finder (choose buy travel product)