Old Holland Tour
Get on board at Amsterdam Central Station and visit Zaandam, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Edam, Marken, Monnickendam and Broek in Waterland. We offer free Wi-Fi
What is the Old Holland Tour?We are the public transport operators in the Zaanstreek-Waterland Region. In the spring and summer we organize the Old Holland Tour: One all-inclusive ticket for all buses in this area, including the boat to Marken. The Old Holland Tour app is your free guide.
How does it work?
- Start your tour at Amsterdam Central Station. You can find our R-net buses on the bus platform on the IJzijde (waterfront).
- Buy your Old Holland Ticket for €20 only. Check our app for ticket sales points. Children up to 12 years travel at reduced price.
- Decide on a direction. You can choose different ways to tour around. If you want to go to the Zaanse Schans first, you can hop on bus 391. Do you want to go to the Zaanse Schans as quickly as possible? Then take the Express service 891. Prefer to visit Edam / Volendam first? Then take bus 316. Our buses depart every 15 minutes.
- This app will be your personal travel assistant. Available in 8 languages. Free Wi-Fi on our buses.
- Hop on and off our buses as much as you like.
- Board our boat (the MarkenExpress) in Volendam and travel to
Marken in 20 minutes.
- Enjoy the tour!